- The absence of war or other hostilities.
- An agreement or a treaty to end hostilities.
- Freedom from quarrels and disagreement; harmonious relations: roommates living in peace with each other.
- Public security and order: was arrested for disturbing the peace.
- Inner contentment; serenity: peace of mind.
16 August 2011
Thimble 22 - Peace
Can one everyday person really make a difference and change the world? Isn't that a bit like trying to empty the ocean with a thimble?
Maybe... but what if you got everyone to help you? What if we bailed with a billion thimbles?
These are my Thimblefuls for Peace... I hope they make you think.