28 July 2011

Thimble 3 - Papa's Story

..
My favourite blogblast story is the story of how Mimi came to pick that besutiful blue globe for her Peace Globe graphics. See...



It looks like our planet, doesn't it? But it's not. It's actually all the love in the world wrapped up into a very personal sphere. Or as Mimi puts it:

This post was written just before midnight on the eve of Dona Nobis Pacem in the Blogosphere - quite unexpectedly inspired by a bowl of marbles - and a loving gentle tap on the shoulder by someone I loved and lost. I am still amazed at how the story of the Peace Globes really began. I would like to introduce you to this honorable man.
Please go read Papa's story here.



Thank you Mimi... and thank you Papa
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Can one everyday person really make a difference and change the world? Isn't that a bit like trying to empty the ocean with a thimble?

Maybe... but what if you got everyone to help you?
What if we bailed with a billion thimbles?

These are my Thimblefuls for Peace... I hope they make you think.